    good way to go, for the few non-retards who can post without turning
    every post into a spam-ad or an obscenity. I know the latter would be
    too hard for most!

    anthony, Feb 8, 2009

  2. anthony

    anthony Guest

    You have been reported to the CIA for infringement of animal rights
    (ie posing as a human)

    anthony, Feb 9, 2009

  3. anthony

    FatBytestard Guest

    You're about as funny as a freshly laid turd.

    Oh wait... You *are* a freshly laid turd.

    Stop stinkin' up the place, shithead.

    FatBytestard, Feb 9, 2009
  4. anthony

    godslabrat Guest

    FAQs require a decent number of senior members of the group to come to
    a consensus on certain issues, and that has to be enforced by
    community standards. Most of the useful members of alt.video.dvd are
    long gone, and there's so much crap in here you'll probably never
    establish a consistent code of conduct again.

    I hate to say it, but it's probably time to let this and other
    newsgroups die. I wish we could bring them back, but without
    participants who have half a brain, there's no point.

    godslabrat, Feb 11, 2009
  5. anthony

    anthony Guest

    I'll search out the best of the sites you're suggesting -- a
    'moderated' site seems the only way to go, sadly, since some people
    are unable to moderate themselves! This site used to be so good till
    the lunatics tried to take control....
    Thanks, Anthony

    anthony, Feb 11, 2009
  6. anthony

    godslabrat Guest

    I've had very good luck with avsforum.com.

    godslabrat, Feb 12, 2009