Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info about Finarea)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    News Reader, Sep 12, 2006

  2. News Reader

    PhilT Guest

    moron.

    PhilT, Sep 13, 2006

  3. News Reader

    Jono Guest

    PhilT brought next idea :
    I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
    would stop using quite as many /

    Jono, Sep 13, 2006
  4. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    * Snip *

    Lol. (May I ask why?)

    Apologies. I will try. ;)

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Sep 13, 2006
  5. News Reader

    Stu Guest

    * Snip *
    I found the post useful.

    Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
    to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...

    Stu, Sep 13, 2006
  6. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Thanks.