    remembering all the names ;) It's like a baby factory!

    Cheers

    John

    John, Nov 28, 2005

  2. John

    bambam Guest

    Here are a few free ones here-

    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#8.07Genealogy

    Legacy Family Tree and Personal Ancestral File (PAF) are two that I have
    seen mentioned a few times before.

    bambam, Nov 28, 2005

  3. John

    Agnes L Guest

    John, in addition to what bambam suggested, check out alt.genealogy. Most
    of the people on the newsgroup have various genealogy programs and they
    should be able to provide you with a fair amount of info.
    Aggie

    Agnes L, Nov 29, 2005