Family Tree 2009

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hugh Sutherland, Feb 19, 2010.

  1. Does anyone know of a Family Tree program that allows for the marriage of
    siblings? I am doing a Greek Mythology study.

    Hugh Sutherland, Feb 19, 2010

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    Adonna Guest

    Legacy, www.legacyfamilytree.com Standard edition is free.

    Adonna, Feb 19, 2010

  3. Hugh Sutherland

    Rick Guest

    Actually, I don't know of any that will NOT allow that.
    There are several that you can use as a free trial.
    Let us know what you find out - about the s/w and the greeks.

    Rick, Feb 19, 2010
  4. Hugh Sutherland

    Aardvark Guest

    I dare say someone from the Deep South will have asked that question
    somewhere before.

    Try searching Google Groups for previous replies.

    Aardvark, Feb 19, 2010