False critical update for Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by =\), Nov 6, 2003.

  1. =\)

    =\) Guest

    Koichi Kokubun...

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they
    say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
    printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
    kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
    the Islets of Langerhans.

    You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
    worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk,
    a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a
    stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

    You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
    richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
    into a hostile world. You are an insensate, blinking calf,
    meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling
    beasts who sired you and then died of shame in recognition of what
    they had done. They were a bit late.

    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
    species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf
    at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
    Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You
    are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention
    that you smell?

    Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
    to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
    nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be
    able to access it ever so much more rapidly.

    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up,
    drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set
    you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the
    frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the
    queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
    nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
    ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
    you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost
    in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant. You
    have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be
    promoted to Engineering Manager.

    And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important
    statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?
    What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your
    tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous
    desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of
    the snake?

    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
    obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
    emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
    loathsome disease, a puerile slack-jawed drooling meatslapper. You
    make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You are the kind
    of person who would remove this reference to Version 5.40 and to
    http://www.guymacon.com/insult.txt so people will think that
    you wrote this. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck
    just to get your dog to play with you. You think P.D.Q. Bach is
    the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to
    Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You
    would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
    deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality
    of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
    You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and
    sorrow wherever you go.

    You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
    pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john.
    You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish
    plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish
    boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup
    pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing
    gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted
    clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

    You are so clueless that if we stripped you naked, soaked you in
    clue musk, and dropped you into a field full of horny clues, You
    still would not have a clue.

    You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are
    degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing
    you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
    away.

    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard
    stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it
    goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension
    of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid
    collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
    Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity
    stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more
    stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year.
    Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our
    universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial
    fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence
    of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the
    laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an
    epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me
    again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride
    your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant
    trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have
    snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well...
    it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a
    creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together
    a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...
    Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell,
    and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary
    skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that
    everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget
    that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these
    things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then
    I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been
    "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the
    best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be
    placing such a demand on you.

    P.S.:
    You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
    cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
    belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
    fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
    brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented,
    lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic,
    fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant,
    clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb evasive,
    double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
    paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical,
    cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant,
    deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring,
    plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious,
    secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
    self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and
    Generally Not Good.

    (Quoted from http://www.guymacon.com/insult.txt)

    =\), Nov 6, 2003

  2. LOL Wow, rant much? :p~

    NTV/NAT Group, Ltd., Nov 6, 2003

  3. Seriously, whenever I post in the newsgroups, I get all these
    so-called "updates" and "patches" from Microsoft and all contain
    little bombs. It's perpetual. So what I did was create a Yahoo! Group
    and have the settings so "anyone can post" and all messages are
    "public archives". I post in the newsgroups and all these nasty
    messages with viruses get sent to Yahoo! where they just build up in
    the "messages" area(the reason why I can't delete them is because
    Yahoo! yanked one of my e-mail accounts so I don't have any
    "management" control for the very Group I created). No having to worry
    about my Hotmail account reaching 99% when all these messages with
    bombs build up. It's all on Yahoo!'s server. Neat, eh? ;-)

    Tyler Kyte fan, Nov 6, 2003