    website, do you guys and gals (if there are any) think the posts are
    genuine?
    There should be some stringent law for spamming on newsgroups......

    Binoj Antony, May 3, 2005

  2. Binoj Antony

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I have been noticing a lot of thank you mails attributing to
    No doubt there are many stupid people who are taken in by these and
    other types of spam. This will continue to be so because [stupid]
    people are always looking for quick easy ride to that pop gold at the
    end of the rainbow.
    Enforced by who, the Tetra Grammaton perhaps?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 3, 2005

  3. Binoj Antony

    Ahmed Guest

    yeah, i think u r right , becase i have seen the material
    which is neither free nor extra-ordinary.