    programs. It looks like faded text. How do I reset the default font to make
    it bold?
    Thank you.

    Larry Hale, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Larry Hale

    Ed Guest

    Ed, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Larry Hale

    John McCann Guest

    Larry

    See my Q as of today " Printer Problems" I wonder if you have an HP
    Printer. Mine will not print black text from Word / Exell etc and if I do
    Web Page or email, the text is grey and faded. This happened about a year
    ago and I have just started to try to fix it again, after frustrating
    correspondence with HP. Now that I think of it, I probably installed Service
    Pack 2 around then?

    John

    John McCann, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Larry Hale

    Bill P Guest

    Try this Larry

    Right click on Desktop and select properties. Under Appearance tab click on
    Effects and make sure that Clear Type is selected under "Use the following
    method........................fonts." Hit OK, OK.

    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Mar 13, 2006
  5. Larry Hale

    Larry Hale Guest

    Bill,

    I think I tried that but today the fonts look a little better.
    Maybe my eyes are better today.
    Thanks,

    Larry

    Larry Hale, Mar 13, 2006