    another if you have already failed. Is this ture? Doesn't that defeat the
    prupose. And if not, then my sources are moot.

    Thanks

    Mick34, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Mick34

    Robert Wolfe Guest

    =?> From Newsgroup: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa

    =?> Just curious to those of you who have fallen shy of passing a Microsoft
    =?> exam, and retaken it, or if you haven's but still have any input.
    =?> I've heard that they may possibly ask the same questions from one exam
    =?> to another if you have already failed. Is this ture? Doesn't that
    =?> defeat the prupose. And if not, then my sources are moot.

    I hear that they are going to do a mix of simulation in with the current
    multiple choice format that they have now come sometime in March.

    .... Heisenberg may have slept here.
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.46
    --- Synchronet 3.12b-Win32 NewsLink 1.76
    Buffalo Online * Lancaster NY * buffalo.sytes.net

    Robert Wolfe, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Mick34

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Mick34,

    You might get a question or two from your previous failed exam but most of
    the questions are different for each exam. Even if you have someone taking
    the same exam on the same day and time and at the same centre, the exam
    questions will still be different. Questions for each exam are pooled from
    the appropriate question bank.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Mick34

    Quentin Guest

    They have in fact added simulation questions. I passed the 291 today,
    and they were a nice break in the monotony of multiple choice questions.

    Quentin, Mar 8, 2005