    and when i try to enpty the recycle bin
    I can't sent or save anything of check their properties
    can anyone help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Peter, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Peter

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:20:16 +0100, Peter wrote:

    Version of Windows / SP?

    Did it happen after some event?
    Software install / patch / uninstall / crash / reboot / video driver
    change?
    The file is in which directory? This may give a clue to what it is.
    Maybe it's -

    Clickshare CCP Configuration
    .... conf-common/common-ccp.conf, system configuration information
    that is the same for each server instance, but is rarely changed ...
    http://support.clickshare.com/downloads/install-linux-3-ccp-configuration.html

    Me

    why?, Apr 14, 2005