Failed 70-300 Again !!!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by JJ, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. JJ

    JJ Guest

    I take the 70-300 last Monday and failed. AS you said, I
    did not have a clue of why. That same night I downloaded
    the Trancender. Then I knew why. I re-take it yesterday,
    just 2 days after first attempt and pass. This exam is
    deceivable easy. Questions appears to be simple but most
    of them are very complex. The Trancender do not help me
    acquire more knowledge, but help me on how to approach the
    questions effectively. When you take the exam again ask
    for lots of papers, you'll need them! Do draws, flow
    chart, diagrams, use cases, requirement- functionality
    list, everything, anything!. Pay lots of attention to
    DETAIL, that was my error the first time. On those dreaded
    multiple choices questions, be sure you know why you check
    ones and especially why you DON'T check the others.

    BTW: the Study guide from MSPress is an awesome book.

    MCSD.NET but I
    >failed TWICE....I passed the other tests on the first

    attempt. I don't
    >know if I continue to pursue this or just give up and be

    a MCAD ? Any
    >one in similar situation ?
    >The thing is I don't know what I did wrong. I thought I

    should get
    >correctly above 90% of the questions. So if I get the

    same test, I

    JJ, Jul 24, 2003

  2. JJ

    tommylee Guest

    Thanks Jim,

    I will have to wait 14 days now to take my third exam. Time is also a
    problem. I wish I had the time to draw this, and that like you said.
    But time just not permited me. I think I failed because I skimmed thru
    the cases.

    tommylee, Jul 24, 2003

  3. > BTW: the Study guide from MSPress is an awesome book.

    If you think so, that's probably why you failed the first time.

    General Protection Fault, Sep 2, 2003