Factory reset Kodak Easyshare cameras?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Darkfalz.Usenet, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. Does anyone know how to reset these to default? Ie. the photo count
    back to 000.

    Darkfalz.Usenet, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Darkfalz.Usenet

    Ron Hunter Guest

    If you will give a model number, I suspect Ron Baird will be able to
    tell you just how to do this. He usually visits the newsgroup a couple
    of times a week. Or email him at .

    Ron Hunter, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Google groups censors email addresses so I can't see the address. It's
    a CX7300.

    Darkfalz.Usenet, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Ron wrote:

    ronald (dot) baird (at) kodak.com

    David

    David J Taylor, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Darkfalz.Usenet

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Then use a REAL newsserver. That totally sucks!
    Try sending it to ronald.baird at kodak.com. It should allow that way
    of giving the email address. If not, screw them.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 26, 2005
  6. Darkfalz.Usenet

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Dark,

    Not sure but I may have replied to you with an email? Also, sorry about the
    email issue. If you send your information to it should
    come through OK. Give it a try just to make sure my system is working
    correctly. I have set up two addresses here at Kodak so I can get mail that
    comes in with that address. I want to be sure that they are both working.
    If you want to write to me, you can use either

    or

    I am afraid that the camera cannot be reset. There was a way at one time to
    reset our camera counters by adding a picture renamed to 99999 so it would
    click over to the next number which would be one. But not the internal
    counter. What is your goal? I may be able to suggest something else?

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Jan 27, 2005
  7. Darkfalz.Usenet

    Chrissy1992

    Joined:
    Saturday
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    . Kodak EasyShare P850 zoom digital camera what if flash don't open the whole way what can I do

    Chrissy1992, Nov 9, 2019 at 3:40 AM
  8. Darkfalz.Usenet

    Chrissy1992

    Joined: