    It still works, but is unsecured.
    Is it fried???

    chris

    Zappodude, Nov 28, 2006

  2. Zappodude

    ISPgeek Guest

    Powering down the router is not going to reset the router to default.

    There is a small reset button on the back. Press and hold while pwring
    the router and then try. That should bring it back to default.

    Cheers!

    ISPgeek

    http://www.ISPgeeks.com
    Hardware and Software Support Forums
    Free Broadband Speed Test
    Free Web Hosting and eBay image hosting (no banners, no popups, NO JOKE!)
    Free Music Streams (1 Office Safe, 1 Not Office Safe)
    No Banners, No Popups, No Advertising of ANY Type

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0651-0, 11/27/2006
    Tested on: 11/29/2006 11:52:43 PM

    ISPgeek, Nov 30, 2006