    and time again.

    I was given a monkey to post that.

    lino: because quality comes at a price and an expert

    Expert lino fitter, Dec 19, 2008

  2. Why? What didn't you understand?

    lino is made flat for the expert fitter

    Expert lino fitter, Dec 19, 2008

  3. Expert lino fitter

    Peeassha Guest

    The only way is to impeach Obama before he gets into power. George Bush said
    he'd be happy to serve as president for another 4 years.

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  4. Expert lino fitter

    Peeassha Guest

    Testing me eh? <s-nigger>

    Peeassha, Dec 20, 2008
  5. Expert lino fitter

    catchme Guest

    agreed- bailouts are akin to putting good money after bad.
    not that we in canada are any better- the solution on the table for
    banks which lent out too much money, is to order banks to lend even MORE
    money!
    i thought Bush's reducing the prime rate to zero percent was at least
    creative- EVERY loan is now 'sub-prime' in the US. Freezing interest
    rates, allowing people to pay off their debts....damn, that just might work!

    catchme, Dec 20, 2008
  6. Expert lino fitter

    Walter Guest

    You're better than US if your government didn't basically *order* your banks
    to make loans they (the banks) knew were for shit.
    No way. People in the US will continue to live beyond their means whether
    they do it via cash or credit (if it frees-up) in the future. It's the new
    "Amercan Way" We're all just 'entitled' to shit we don't work for. Gee. I
    wonder which of the two major political parties has perpetuated THAT kind of
    thinking over the years? It's OK by me though. Statistics show that at my
    age I'll probably be dead in 20-25 years, so I won't have to witness this
    once-great nation decline to the full depth of third-world status. Sadly it
    doesn't surprise me that nobody sees this coming, and why. People in the US
    are so self-absorbed and stupid that a recent poll showed that over 60% of
    US didn't even know which party's been in control of the congress and senate
    for the past two years, nor that it's control grew even stronger in
    November. You wanted change? You're gonna get it now that the prez
    'matches' the house and senate. And I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think
    you're gonna like it. Not if you're 'middle class', income-wise. What you
    don't understand is that middle-income folks are where the gubment gets all
    the give-away money from. The rich have loopholes and the poor have nothing
    to give, so who foots the bill? YOU and ME, until we either get rich, or
    (more likely) go broke.

    Walter, Dec 20, 2008
  7. Expert lino fitter

    relic Guest