Facilities Support Assistant

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Netdesk, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. Netdesk

    Netdesk Guest

    Netdesk is looking for a top notch Network Support Assistant to help manage
    and facilitate Netdesk operations, system administration, implementation and
    creation of classroom images and management of intern program. If you love
    technology and looking for an opportunity to grow in your field consider
    what Netdesk has to offer.

    a.. Premier Gold Certified Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center
    b.. Beautiful downtown Seattle location
    c.. High quality classrooms and equipment
    d.. Leading edge Microsoft product lines and technologies
    e.. Top notch technical peers
    f.. Supportive team environment
    g.. Unlimited Opportunity to grow and develop as an IT professional

    Required Skills and Experience.

    a.. Maintaining and setting up production servers; performing security
    updates, antivirus software, backup systems and end user support.
    b.. Coaching, mentoring, recruitment and technical guidance abilities in
    managing an intern program.
    c.. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills along with strong
    inter-personal skills.
    d.. Superior customer service approach and customer relationship
    management.
    e.. Experience in helping develop policies, procedures and ensuring
    compliance within a company network infrastructure.
    f.. Microsoft Windows Server MCSA or equivalent experience

    Netdesk values its employees very highly and a significant investment is
    made to help him or her reach their potential. Our salary and compensation
    package is one of the best in the area. We have excellent medical and
    dental coverage for employees along with a 401K program.

    If you are interested in working with the best in a challenging and yet
    rewarding environment contact Rob Smith at Netdesk Corporation, 601 Union
    Street Suite 2700 Seattle WA, 98101. or .

    Netdesk, Aug 11, 2004