    Andy Petro Guest

    I can no longer connect to Facebook and if I try to enroll again they say
    that my e-mail is already used . What can i do ?

    Andy Petro, Dec 19, 2013

  2. Andy Petro

    Paul Guest

    If you can see the Facebook login page, then you've "connected".
    That means the HTTP protocol made it to facebook.com, and you
    got a response back. That helps prove to you, that "the plumbing
    works".

    If you enter your userid and password, and it doesn't work,
    you can try this.

    http://askleo.com/how_do_i_recover_my_facebook_log_in_password/

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 19, 2013