FACE TO FACE WITH THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    Andy, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    Thank You Bret for a quick reply. I like your pictures, especially Nature,
    In The Meadow and Polo series. (moon is excellent)

    Andy, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    badgethefish Guest

    how about culling 99% & working backwards ?

    badgethefish, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    better yet... keep them on pbase and not in this forum.

    Bryce, Nov 6, 2003
  7. How do you DO that? It's like you have that guy posing for you, like
    he's waiting to take your drink order.

    Robert A. Barr, Nov 7, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    I'm wonder how many jerks like you are there in this newsgroup. Bret is
    enjoying his photography and wants to share his happiness with you and you
    are so arrogant. You supposed to be ashamed and do not write this
    disappointed replies. Personally I like Bret's work. Could you show yours ?
    I think you are far away from Bret's experience.

    Andy, Nov 8, 2003
  9. Umm... not to be argumentative here, but my comment was complimentary. As in,
    'nice shot'. OK? Is further clarification needed?

    Robert A. Barr, Nov 8, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    That's what I got out of it. I think the poster, Barr, was most likely
    inebriated when he zipped that one off.

    George Kerby, Nov 8, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    Andy Guest

    I'm sorry for misunderstanding. English is my second language so I
    understood your reply differently that supposed to.

    Andy, Nov 8, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Takes a real man to admit he was wrong. Congratulations, Andy.

    English IS a very difficult language to pick up. Just ask the pizza-faced
    PhD.

    George Kerby, Nov 8, 2003
  13. Sadly, the poster, Barr, doesn't drink, use or smoke.

    Robert A. Barr, Nov 9, 2003