    Any ideas??

    Thanks
    Larry

    Larry, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Larry

    gwtc Guest

    the site works for me using 1.5.0.1. So I don't know what your
    problem is.

    gwtc, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Anomaly.
    On the full US map, the airports dont display proper colours, but on the
    regional ones they do
    i.e. Here, on the full map, all airports are orange, meaning a delay
    status, whereas on a regional map (the ones I checked anyway) they are
    green, meaning no delays. I did find a regional map with one airport
    showing a delay status (orange/red) with all others in green.

    However, if there are java errors being thrown up by the site, then all
    bets are off. The site should be advised and the recommendation is to
    fix the java errors.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Feb 7, 2006
  4. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Thank you, the regional maps do show correctly. The full map used to
    show correctly with earlier versions of FF or maybe the site changed
    their coding?? All the maps look OK with with nasty old MS IE 6 though.

    Larry

    Larry, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Just went back to the site again, and the full US map seems to be
    working correctly again

    Now I cant find any airport with a delay to check things tho.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Feb 7, 2006
  6. Larry

    Larry Guest

    I also used to be able to "mouse over" an airport and get a little
    window with a status summary. Now the only airport that gives me the
    update is Boston.

    Larry

    Larry, Feb 7, 2006
  7. I can confirm that.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 8, 2006
  8. Yes, that exists when the US full map is incorrectly coloured, but
    disappears once you go back to it after visiting a regional map, leaving
    the page and returning to the full map. Then the US full map is coloured
    properly AND the popups show once more.

    Must be something to do with the errors on the page.

    Moz Champion (Dan), Feb 8, 2006