FA: The Twilight Zone Gold Edition DVD Box Set (Every Episode on 49 DVDs!)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by TheAntipop, May 28, 2005.

  1. TheAntipop

    TheAntipop Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm selling a very rare item on eBay - The Twilight Zone "Gold
    Edition" DVD box set. It contains all 156 episodes of the original
    series which aired from 1959 to 1964, spanning 49 DVDs. 5 discs are
    filled with Special Features (one for each season), including
    biographical information on Rod Serling, commentary, episode reviews
    and the History of the Twilight Zone

    This set is part of a Limited Edition - only 2500 were produced in the
    world by V3 Media. Buying this set is the only way you can own every
    episode of this classic series right now.

    Here is the auction link:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6399888476

    Happy Bidding!

    Matt M