    as all paperwork and original packaging. It was purchased approx 13
    months ago new.

    http://tinyurl.com/z2a67

    jtoth624, Aug 28, 2006

  2. jtoth624

    Stewy Guest

    This is not the NG to sell cameras.

    Take yourself and your nasty little camera elsewhere.

    Stewy, Aug 29, 2006

  3. jtoth624

    irwell Guest

    He could try rec.photo.marketplace.digital
    and you could try being a little more pleasant.

    irwell, Aug 29, 2006
  4. jtoth624

    Stewy Guest

    Really? I get tired of the 'Oh, he didn't mean it' crap every day of the
    week

    Stewy, Aug 30, 2006
  5. jtoth624

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Irwell:

    Damned right! I'll even make <"clickable," for extra pleasantness. <g>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <[email protected]@concentric.net>

    John Turco, Aug 31, 2006