FA: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Dalesgate

    Dalesgate Guest

    Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004

    Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004

    Alan D-W, Jan 31, 2004

    Chris 159, Jan 31, 2004

    Steve Young, Jan 31, 2004

    Not in a million freakin' years.

    Dave, Jan 31, 2004
  7. Dalesgate

    Alan D-W Guest

    Read Ebay's rules

    Alan D-W, Jan 31, 2004
  8. Dalesgate

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
    disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
    that forbid advertising, like this one.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jan 31, 2004
  9. Dalesgate

    scorpio18 Guest

    That depends on which group you're viewing from. I'm looking at his post
    from uk.adverts.other which his post seems fine for, although it's
    cross-posted to others (which I don't know, as I don't subscribe to the
    others)

    scorpio18, Jan 31, 2004
  10. Dalesgate

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Yes,I noticed, belatedly, that he'd also posted to marketplace groups.
    Some day I'll learn to ALWAYS check the group list and trim
    appropriately.

    Apologies to the marketplace groups.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Jan 31, 2004
  11. Dalesgate

    Dalesgate Guest

    Maybe you'll learn to NEVER troll post on threads to which you have no
    relevant contribution to make...

    Dalesgate, Jan 31, 2004
  12. Dalesgate

    Chris 159 Guest

    about posting a link to an auction in usenet ??? hundreds if not thousands
    of people do it but it never raises any comments.

    Chris 159, Feb 1, 2004
  13. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    Except from Tony the netkkkop. He never gets any results, but that hasn't
    stopped his useless complaints.

    Dave, Feb 1, 2004
  14. Dalesgate

    spacey Guest

    this is the exact reason this group is dead VERY DEAD
    little jobswoth net nannies who can not wait to jump on anybody who posts on
    the group they think they own the bloody group, by christ does this group need
    some adverts and somebody who dare post topics without sad little twits jumping
    down throats
    .......please miss its against some rule written in some long forgotten book,,,I
    am going to grass on you , grass on you grass on you ,,,nahh nahh
    anyone who speaks out against the prat's gets bogus complaints sent to isp,s
    by stupid immature sad no life fools. You would get a smack in the mouth down
    the pub so you sit behind annoumous computers acting big
    you are killing the group !!!!
    you know who you are

    spacey, Feb 1, 2004
  15. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    Looks like our own netkkkop Tony is the highest bidder on this as
    well:

    Current bid: £30.99
    History: 5 bids (£1.00 starting bid)
    High bidder: usenet_tony_s( 0 )

    Of course he has the full intention of paying for this item, right?
    Wouldn't want our deputy welching on a bid, now would we?

    Dave, Feb 6, 2004
  16. Dalesgate

    Steve Young Guest

    No we wouldn't, that wouldn't be in keeping with the law

    Sad that he is driven to this, so he can claim some effect on an auction

    Steve Young, Feb 6, 2004
  17. Dalesgate

    Dave Guest

    Oooops, Tony didn't get it. Something must have been up:

    The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.
    Ended: 06-Feb-04 20:59:40 GMT
    History:0 bids
    Price:£50.00

    Dave, Feb 7, 2004