    both these phones are in great condition and work 100%.
    thanks for looking
    Roy

    keymaster, Feb 27, 2007

  2. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 27, 2007

  3. keymaster

    clavox Guest

    Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give subscribers of this
    group a chance to buy a very good wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know
    about the Snom) at a very good price .
    I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to advertise some of
    their products here I suppose you would very conveniently not see the
    add .

    clavox, Feb 28, 2007
  4. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]
    Maybe so Ron, but this is still a non-advertising group.
    Oh I would, believe me, they would be the first to receive my complaint.
    But they have more responsibility than you give them credit for.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 28, 2007
  5. keymaster

    clavox Guest

    Ivor you are banging you head against a brick wall people just do NOT
    take any notice of you regarding this matter people WILL post these
    things here no matter what you say . You complaining about them only
    serves to make them do it more and more they know you can do nothing
    at all about it no matter what they post here .

    clavox, Feb 28, 2007
  6. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is a non-advertising group
    and I *will* complain when people flout the charter.

    If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Feb 28, 2007
  7. keymaster

    clavox Guest

    But what good does complaining do you Ivor you are just wasting your
    time the charter it means NOTHING. I have never read it and I bet
    neither have 90% of people who subscribe to this group we all get
    enough rules and red tape to cope with in our everyday lives to be
    getting on with from Mr Blair thank you very much .

    clavox, Mar 1, 2007
  8. keymaster

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Well that'll put a stop to it..not.

    Why do you waste your time generating long threads? Just ignore them.

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 1, 2007
  9. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I don't generate long threads, you and people like you do by asking why I
    reply. You already know why, but see below in case you've forgotten.
    Igonoring them will not make them go away any more than replying will.

    However, I reply because a small protest is better than nothing.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 2, 2007
  10. keymaster

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Looks at thread hanging above. Hmmmmm.... Yeeerrsss, I see it's got
    nothing to do with you Ivor.
    Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are pissing into the wind old son.

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 2, 2007
  11. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]
    My choice. Your choice to comment on my efforts or not.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 2, 2007
  12. keymaster

    clavox Guest

    Well I suppose if you want to keep going on about something that you
    cannot DO ANYTHING ABOUT and about something YOU HAVE NO
    CONTROL OF WHATSOEVER and about something YOU HAVE NO
    HOPE OF EVER STOPPING be our guest .
    Don't get me wrong Ivor I agree with what you say entirely but why
    waste time on something that you have not got a cat in hell's chance
    of ever stopping .

    clavox, Mar 2, 2007
  13. keymaster

    keymaster Guest

    I apologise, wont do again

    thanks, I love the SNOM, they are quality, rock solid with stable and
    versatile firmware. the Wifi although good just doesnt have the same build
    quality as a snom, although apples and pears in this instance.
    thanks
    Roy

    keymaster, Mar 3, 2007
  14. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    My choice. I just wish you would choose not to comment on anything and
    everything I say, but I am probably pissing in the wind on that as well.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 3, 2007
  15. keymaster

    clavox Guest

    I suppose they are ok if you do not mind being fixed to a wired phone
    personally the UT starcom is about the best phone I have ever owned
    due to its versatility hell I have just used mine in our city.

    I could just be in touch with you tomorrow night depends what happens
    between now and then :))) .

    clavox, Mar 3, 2007
  16. keymaster

    Tim Guest

    Would you like to buy a box full ?

    Tim

    Tim, Mar 4, 2007
  17. keymaster

    J Clavox Guest

    No but I am in the market for another probably drive over to Provu
    where I got the first from later in the week sooner buy new than of
    Ebay .

    J Clavox, Mar 4, 2007