FA - MINT Canon 400mm f5.6 "L" lens - LOW PRICE on eBay

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jack.winberg, May 7, 2004.

  1. jack.winberg

    jack.winberg Guest

    jack.winberg, May 7, 2004

  2. jack.winberg

    Andrew Guest

    You are breaking Ebays terms and and conditions posting this on
    Usenet.

    Andrew, May 7, 2004

  3. jack.winberg

    JT Guest

    Also you're not allowed to charge extra for those using Paypal

    JT, May 7, 2004
  4. jack.winberg

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, May 7, 2004
  5. This is not a MARKETPLACE group.
    Please don't post FA/FS/WTB messages in this DISCUSSION group.
    It is a violation of the eBay guidelines to post in non-Marketplace USENET
    groups.

    Thank you.
    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 7, 2004
  6. jack.winberg

    Webkatz Guest

    Too late...

    So, what's with all of the "me too" posts
    (http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame3.html)? You lookin' to take over as
    the new deputy? Might as well. Ol' Tony's been failing badly as the head of
    the Nervous Nellies with Knotted Knickers Club. He's batting 0 for
    god-knows-how-many. In fact, I don't think he's ever been able to cite a
    confirmed kill.

    Too freakin' bad, eh?

    Well, be of luck,

    Dave

    Webkatz, May 7, 2004
  7. jack.winberg

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, May 7, 2004
  8. Bart van der Wolf, May 8, 2004
  9. jack.winberg

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Lisa Horton, May 8, 2004
  10. jack.winberg

    jack.winberg Guest

    My apologies for this inappropriate post - I will not do it again.

    Jack Winberg

    jack.winberg, May 8, 2004
  11. Thanks, appreciated.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 8, 2004
  12. jack.winberg

    Webkatz Guest

    Another "me too" post. How quaint.

    Webkatz, May 8, 2004
  13. jack.winberg

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, May 8, 2004
  14. jack.winberg

    Lisa Horton Guest

    You would certainly be in a position to know, considering your tiresome
    "me too" auction repeat posts.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, May 8, 2004
  15. jack.winberg

    Thad Guest

    Tony, with all due respect, why are you so hard on newbies who make a
    one time post like this? Wouldn't a fair warning be more appropriate for
    a first time offender? It would probably be more helpful than
    encouraging others to hang him out to dry. Just my 2 cents.

    -Thad L.

    Thad, May 8, 2004
  16. jack.winberg

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Since all ebay does is "warn" the seller on the first such infraction, I am
    being fair. His auction will finish and he'll be richer, but if we don't
    complain the first time, then the second time becomes the first time in
    ebay's eyes, and if we fail to complain the second time then the third time
    is ---- etc etc etc.
    If we don't do something about every ebay spam that shows up here,
    eventually this forum will be nothing but ebay spam. Look at the marketplace
    groups which used to be about individuals buying and selling camera stuff.
    Last time I looked there were idiots posting their auctions every hour on
    the hour fro the entire week they ran. Since ebay is, in fact advertising --
    it is not an auction site, it is a facilitator and advertiser of auctions --
    there should not be any ebay spam on those groups either, but they are long
    since over-run so there is nothing to be done now.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, May 8, 2004
  17. jack.winberg

    Thad Guest

    I suppose that sounds fair enough.

    -Thad L.

    Thad, May 8, 2004
  18. jack.winberg

    Webkatz Guest

    Repetitive? Possibly.
    Derivative? Never. I have no interest in jumping on anyone's bandwagon.

    P.S. You loose:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3813421745&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
    Bidding has ended for this item (gadget.man is the winner)
    Winning bid: US $903.76
    Ended: May-08-04 15:56:28 PDT

    Webkatz, May 9, 2004
  19. jack.winberg

    Webkatz Guest

    Webkatz, May 9, 2004
  20. SNIP for brevity
    SNIP for brevity

    With which you caused another useless piece of information to get archived
    on thousands of servers, costing bandwidth, storage and backup capacity, and
    wasted cost for people on dial-up connections.

    What's maybe even worse, you seem to feel real proud of yourself, showing no
    consideration for others.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 9, 2004