FA/FS: (6) VINTAGE SANSUI-HARMON KARDON-JVC-RCA-FISHER STEREO/SURROUND SOUND/5.1-6.1 CHANNEL AMPS- E

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by NudoWhacker, Dec 23, 2006.

  1. NudoWhacker

    NudoWhacker Guest

    HELP GET A SPAMMER'S EBAY ACCOUNT TERMINATED!

    This spammer, Charles M. Nudo, Jr. of Drums, PA, is a well-known
    scammer and fraudster, selling counterfeit dupes of 8 tracks as well
    as worthless crap to unsuspecting buyers on eBay for years now. He
    has consistantly violated eBay's Terms of Service
    regarding Usenet spam, to wit:

    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Nudo now uses four "google groups" accounts from which to spam:

    Here's a recap of his latest spam efforts, almost all of which are in
    groups that explicitly do NOT allow eBay spamming, especially for any
    off-topic item:

    http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...&safe=off&num=10&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=w&filter=0&

    Please take the time to take this spammer's original post at the top
    of the thread, forward it WITH HEADER to:

    You may get a "bounce" from eBay, as they like to make it difficult to
    rat out their sacred cow sellers, but there will be a link for which
    to forward the report.

    HELP WIPE OUT A FRAUDSTERING SPAMMER TODAY!

    NudoWhacker, Dec 23, 2006

  2. The guy has 99% positive feedback, WHAT IS THE ISSUE?!

    Other than that, I just don't appreciate having him use this forum as
    advertisement for selling his garbage!

    Perhaps EBay should be contacted regarding the illegalities of using this
    newsgroup for selling EBay garbage!

    Omer

    Omer Suleimanagich, Dec 23, 2006

  3. NudoWhacker

    elkhound Guest

    I'll tell you both the issue- this jerk from California that goes by
    the name DESERTBOB bought 2 audio/video tapes from me- he FREAKED OUT
    over one of them- I said no problem, send it back- and gave him a full
    $40 refund check, which he CASHED- and he's been harassing my auctions
    ever since.

    To the point, he has had TWO of his own Ebay accounts BANNED for
    auction harassment

    the guy is NUTS

    you make the call

    elkhound, Dec 23, 2006
  4. NudoWhacker

    elkhound Guest

    elkhound, Dec 23, 2006
  5. NudoWhacker

    Radiola Guest

    I bet you enjoy all this attention and publicity the old grouches give
    you on this newsgroup.

    Radiola, Dec 23, 2006
  6. NudoWhacker

    NudoWhacker Guest

    That's odd...doesn't seem to affect me at all...moron.

    "Goo Goo Groups" is for 'tards...like Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, aka
    66fourdoor on eBay.

    NudoWhacker, Dec 24, 2006
  7. Are you guys lovers or something? Please take it to a private room or
    something.
    Scott.

    Scott McAuley, Dec 24, 2006
  8. NudoWhacker

    Steven Guest

    More Brian McCarty scamming. Supposedly he has legal restrictions from
    stalking and yet all ths and much more occurs, here and many places.

    He's been fighting himself for some time now. I know maybe one person
    who has a restraining order after all that was aimed at them. It's a
    wee bit sickening and they've met him in person.

    aus.tv.pay,alt.video.dvd,alt.home-theater.misc,rec.audio.misc,rec.antiques.radio+phono
    are the crossposted paths this message is taking. McCarty is getting
    "smarter" by only posting the limit for Google Groups so that people
    whack them down.

    I still think most of these dingos are all one.

    DB posts are still ongoing and ill as ever.

    I hop Michael is learning a lesson for Christmas.

    Steven, Dec 24, 2006

  9. NO, we're not- Boob is a divorced, unemployed, disabled, liberal loser,
    on SSI checks- from Left Coast- the only "love" he gets is on his
    bathroom walls

    while I've been happily married for nearly 12 years now...

    duty-honor-country, Dec 24, 2006

  10. the antique radio idiot parade:

    Steven- Peter Wieck- Michael Terrel

    you guys need to get a life- you fly to DeserTBob flame threads like
    shit on manure !

    duty-honor-country, Dec 24, 2006
  11. NudoWhacker

    DeserTBoB Guest

    The other day, it was 10 years...now it's 12?

    Off to the Luzerne County, PA records clerk we go!

    DeserTBoB, Dec 24, 2006
  12. NudoWhacker

    Steven Guest

    I simply don't care.

    Steven, Dec 24, 2006
  13. And thanks for reposting all of it, Scott.

    Buck Frobisher, Dec 24, 2006
  14. No problem Buck. Glad I could be of service.
    Scott.

    Scott McAuley, Dec 24, 2006
  15. duty-honor-country, Dec 24, 2006
  16. Go away!