FA: DVDs Hitchcock Scorsese Polanski Peckinpah Coens Kazan& More

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Simon Howson, Mar 23, 2006.

  1. Simon Howson

    Simon Howson Guest

    I have various DVDs for auction, including both Universal 7 DVD
    Hitchcock Collections. View all my items here:
    http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZshowsonQQhtZ-1

    I POST WORLD WIDE VIA AIR MAIL. MAKE USE OF THE GOOD EXCHANGE RATES!

    _UNIVERSAL Alfred Hitchcock Collection #1_ (Black Box) (7 DVD Set)
    (Region 4, Australian)
    _Includes: Psycho, Saboteur, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window, The Man Who
    Knew Too Much, Rope, The Trouble With Harry_.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116823938&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _UNIVERSAL Alfred Hitchcock Collection #2_ (White Box) (7 DVD Set)
    (Region 4, Australian)
    _Includes: Vertigo, Marnie, The Birds, Topaz, Torn Curtain, Frenzy,
    Family Plot_.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116843362&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _TO CATCH A THIEF_ (1955) Dir. Alfred Hitchcock, Cary Grant, Grace Kelly
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116841218&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE_ (1951) REGION 1 NTSC Starring Marlon Brando,
    Vivien Leigh, Kim Hunter. Directed by Elia Kazan.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116825993&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN_ (1976) Starring Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman
    and Jason Robards. Directed by Alan J Pakula
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116830110&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _LADY FROM SHANGHAI_ (1946) Region 4 PAL. Written, Produced, Directed
    and Starring Orson Welles, co-staring Rita Hayworth.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116832554&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _THE YOUNG LIONS_ (1958) Region 4. Featuring Marlon Brando, Montgomery
    Clift and Dean Martin.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116834315&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _CHINATOWN_ (1974) Region 4. Featuring Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway,
    John Huston. Directed by Roman Polanski
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116836026&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _THE BIG LEBOWSKI_ (1998) Dir. Joel & Ethan Coen, Jeff Bridges, John
    Goodman Steve Buscemi, Jullianne Moore, John Turturro.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116836907&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _NETWORK_ William Holden, Faye Dunaway, Robert Duvall, John Finch. Dir.
    Sidney Lumet.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116837823&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _THE WILD BUNCH_ (1969) William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Dir. Sam Peckinpah
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116839195&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    _BRINGING OUT THE DEAD_ (1999) Nicholas Cage, Ving Rhames, Patricia
    Arquette, John Goodman. Dir. Martin Scorsese
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9116840300&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

    Computer part:

    _AMD Athlon XP 2100 CPU_ (1.73 GHz) + Vantec Aeroflow Heat Sink Fan
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6861435235

    Simon Howson

    Simon Howson, Mar 23, 2006