FA: DeBabelizer Pro 5.0 $79 - Lower Price

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by KI7G, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. KI7G

    KI7G Guest

    DeBabelizer Pro 5 Auction starts at $79 US

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3623609897

    I offered this software for sale on eBay earlier and to my surprise,
    it didn't sell for $99 as a starting price so I have decided to lower
    it to $79. This is really an amazing price.

    This software lists for $449 and the lowest street price I've seen is
    $388. I bought this copy for my web design company and found that it
    was "surplus" and I never really needed two copies running at the same
    time and never used this copy (I have another copy running on another
    computer). It is in NEW IN THE BOX and unregistered. It includes all
    the original documentation and registration materials.

    For those who are not familiar with DeBabelizer, it is a heavy-duty
    profession image processing package that can optimize and convert
    image files types and image sizes in large batches automatically (And
    much more)

    The Main Features include:

    Features

    Image Editing: DeBabelizer provides a wide array of image editing
    tools, any of which can be included in a script for batch processing.

    Media Optimization: DeBabelizer's optimization tools provide full
    palette control and image optimization for single and multi-frame
    images for individual images or batches.

    File Conversion: DeBabelizer provides readers and writers for over 100
    different file formats including many hard to find legacy formats.

    Automated Workflow: Take advantage of DeBabelizer's advanced
    automation features, including batch automation, drag and drop
    scripting, Hot Folders and Action Arrows.

    Addional Feature Highlights:

    Automatically publish Web catalogs with HTML, thumbnails and JPEGs
    Embed Digimarc® digital watermarks or composite a logo to
    Right-protect images
    New Palm® OS and Windows® CE color palette optimization
    Apply multiple scripts to multiple batches within a command line;
    Convert and compress QuickTime™, AVI and RealVideo® files
    Easy-to-use drag and drop Hot Folder processing
    Enhanced GIF and JPEG compression
    Increased Batch Automation
    Powerful Conditional scripting
    CMYK Support

    KI7G, Aug 25, 2003

  2. KI7G

    WebKatz Guest

    That would be Tony - clueless.

    WebKatz, Aug 26, 2003

  3. KI7G

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    All one has to do is read your own posts to know you want to turn this
    into your personal ebay advertising site, but are afraid to bacause you know
    ebay will spank if there are enough complaints.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 26, 2003
  4. KI7G

    John Guest

    Have you been getting much spam in your email lately :)

    John, Aug 26, 2003