FA: DARIO ARGENTO'S WORLD OF HORROR DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Racquel Darrian, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. Racquel Darrian

    bod Guest

    Re: DARIO ARGENTO'S WORLD OF HORROR DVD

    "Racquel Darrian" <.(y)uk> wrote in message

    oh and btw...get your tits out!!!

    --
    regards from BOD!

    "dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
    JOHN LENNON 1980

    see bod pissing in the wind at...
    www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!

    bod, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Racquel Darrian

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Sep 21, 2003
  3. Racquel Darrian

    bod Guest

    bod, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Racquel Darrian

    kelly beall Guest

    "bod" <bodster(nospam)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > "Racquel Darrian" <.(y)uk> wrote in message
    >

    > oh and btw...get your tits out!!!
    >

    > --
    > regards from BOD!
    >
    > "dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
    > JOHN LENNON 1980
    >
    > see bod pissing in the wind at...
    > www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!

    Actually Bod, Racquel Darrian is quite fond of getting her tits out....
    Here's proof positive...

    http://www.suze.net/modelinfo/racquel_darrian/racquel_darrianH2.jpg

    Cheers, KDB

    kelly beall, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Racquel Darrian

    Dr Walpurgis Guest

    Dr Walpurgis, Sep 21, 2003
  6. Racquel Darrian

    bod Guest

    "Dr Walpurgis" <> wrote in message
    > Racquel Darrian wrote:
    >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3350326745

    > Is that the one that comes free with every other Argento disc?

    there are about 3 docus that all come free with various argento dvds!
    i cant beleive they used to sell in hmv ten years ago for about £14 a go!!

    bod, Sep 21, 2003
  7. "bod" <bodster(nospam)@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > "Dr Walpurgis" <> wrote in message
    > > Racquel Darrian wrote:
    > >
    > > > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3350326745

    > > Is that the one that comes free with every other Argento disc?
    > >

    > there are about 3 docus that all come free with various argento dvds!
    > i cant beleive they used to sell in hmv ten years ago for about £14 a go!!

    what got me, was that when anchor bay UK did a 2 disc suspiria release,
    instead of putting the great suspiria documentary on disc 2 -the one that
    was on the american release, they used this one instead!

    --
    Gareth
    quote of the day

    The dog from that film you saw, Sep 21, 2003
  8. Racquel Darrian

    "kelly beall" <> wrote in message

    > Actually Bod, Racquel Darrian is quite fond of getting her tits out....
    > Here's proof positive...
    >
    > http://www.suze.net/modelinfo/racquel_darrian/racquel_darrianH2.jpg

    GIRLS, FECKING BIG GIRLS....DRINK!!

    bod, Sep 21, 2003