FA: CISSP Exam Textbooks - SRV Volume 2 Practice

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by JB, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. JB

    JB Guest

    http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jbinfl/

    Like new - Lists for $69.00! Volume 2: 731 pages. Buyer to pay $5.00 for
    domestic shipping and handling. PAYPAL ONLY (no exceptions - Confirmed
    addresses only)! Payment expected within 3 days of auction end. NO
    OUT-OF-USA SALES! No international bidders. No "-1" feedback bidders. Good
    Luck! Feedback Policy: I place feedback at the end of the transaction.
    Communication is key! Negative feedback should never happen. (Sorry...lots
    of deadbeats lately.) See my "ABOUT ME" page for more auctions. Thanks for
    looking. Volume 2 (Practice) contains 1,500 sample questions developed by
    the author based on the Volume 1 theory and on the author's own experience
    and knowledge in the field. II. Highlights of review materials: This book is
    organized by ten domains that are covered by the exam. Glossaries for
    security and control-related terms are included. Chapter summaries provide a
    quick review of each domain. Sample multiple-choice questions in Volume 2
    with answers and explanations provide a good practice drill for the exam
    candidate.

    JB, Jul 16, 2003