[FA] BEFORE SUNRISE Ethan Hawke - Julie Delpy

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dave, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3365952626&category=2306&rd=1

    This is a very special film to me as it was and still is our (favourite
    romance) film. My girlfriend and I went back on our anniversary to visit
    some of the locations in the film (as it's in Vienna where we first met).
    I highly recommend you buy this if you're young romantic and in love (or
    even if you've just got the money).

    Before Sunrise
    Yesterday strangers, today inseparable soulmates. But separate they must in
    just a few hours. Jesse and Celine are making every moment count, pouring as
    much living as they can into the time Before Sunrise.
    From Richard Linklater (Dazed and Confused) comes another smartly observed
    tale of young people at a crossroads. Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy play
    twentysomethings who meet on a train in Europe, since a connection and
    explore after-hours Vienna together. The people places and allure of the
    city become their sudden itineraries. Love is their destination. On the way
    there's the mutual sharing of hopes, jokes, dreams, worry and wonder. It's a
    day to linger in their memories. And a valentine to young love forever.

    "Two thumbs up." - "SISKEL & EBERT"
    "Funny, poignant and perceptive. A brilliant gem." - GEOFF ANDREW. TIME OUT
    FILM GUIDE

    The disk and box are in very good condition.
    Buyer pays for all postage costs. I will only send this as registered
    (recorded).
    If you have any questions or anything regarding the film please contact me.

    Dave, Nov 24, 2003