    The mat is labeled and signed by the artist.
    The ready-to-hang frame is gallery style and made of black metal (aluminum).

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3543336965

    Airline Pedestal, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Airline Pedestal

    Bob Hatch Guest

    You're kidding, right. This is a joke and somehow I don't get the punch
    line.

    BTW I'm not sure but isn't it against Ebay policy to spam newsgroups with
    your auction crap.

    Bob Hatch, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Airline Pedestal

    John Guest

  4. http://www.justanothershitesquirrelphoto.com

    This photograph of a squirrel was taken at the zoo in Springfield,
    Massachusetts, although it may as well have been taken in your mum's back
    garden. To make it look worth more, the 8x10 photo is matted and framed to
    11x14. The viewable part of the photo showing through the mat is 7 1/2 x 9
    1/2. The image shown here was taken immediately after the squirrel peddled a
    cycle (blindfold) for 400 yrds, and immediately before it chugged a bottle
    of corona.
    Nope, not me. I'm not you know.

    Egyptian Magician, Aug 8, 2003
  5. Airline Pedestal

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Airline Pedestal

    George Kerby Guest

    ..02 US. High as I will go. Take it or leave it!
    AND you pay all shipping.

    George Kerby, Aug 8, 2003
  7. Airline Pedestal

    Todd Walker Guest

    Todd Walker, Aug 9, 2003
  8. Airline Pedestal

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 9, 2003
  9. sorry for this post. I didn't realize it was against
    the newsgroup's policy. I will not do it again.

    Airline Pedestal, Aug 12, 2003