    Graham J Guest

    Anybody noticed that F8Lure is not monitoring BT connections correctly
    since early this morning? Other conenctions seem to be monitored OK

    Graham J, Jul 2, 2014

  2. Graham J

    Graham. Guest

    Is the native system and the A&A Firebrick equally affected?

    Graham., Jul 2, 2014

  3. Graham J

    Graham J Guest

    Yes.

    Both graphs show "white" space, rather than the yellow ping response
    time. Actually for the A&A Firebrigk ithe space is a sort of lilac
    colour; and this is what I normally see when I start a new logging
    service; the Firebrick shows lilac until about midnight on the first day
    - then the expected data.

    Curiously this is for two domestic "BTConnect" accounts; other business
    "BTClick" accounts don't show this problem.

    Graham J, Jul 3, 2014
  4. Graham J

    Graham. Guest

    As you know Tom puts the most trivial issues on the page, at the
    moment it reads "11th Jun 2014 - Nothing to report."

    Drop him a line, I am sure he will investigate.

    http://mouselike.org/index.php?mouselike=about

    Graham., Jul 3, 2014
  5. Graham J

    Graham J Guest

    Firebrick recovered at about 04:00 today, the native monitoring at about
    05:20. So all working as normal now.

    I will keep his email for future reference.

    Graham J, Jul 3, 2014