    john33907 Guest

    On 6 ntsc dvd-r discs. Complete uncut no commercials no logos

    send trade offers pal or ntsc dvd's or ?????

    john33907, Sep 14, 2003

  2. john33907

    Impmon Guest

    I wasn't aware these shows were offered commercially on dvd-r discs. I
    assume it has the quality consistient to those found on Kaaza or other
    P2P servers.

    PS I'll take SECAM version. I have an old SECAM TV that needs something
    in SECAM signal to view with.

    Impmon, Sep 14, 2003

  3. john33907

    Guest Guest

    i wasn't aware that this was alt.video.commercial.dvd.only

    it's just a trading offer, plenty of people have DVD recorders, plenty of
    people like to trade including ones who peruse this NG.

    It's a dvd related post, if it doesn't interest you, why bother replying
    just to break balls?

    Guest, Sep 14, 2003
  4. john33907

    john33907 Guest

    Hahahahaha you are funny. I like your stupid kind of humour.

    john33907, Sep 15, 2003