    for anyone who missed this or does not have the USA channel

    Starrrinng Dean Cain in his finest role since "DOGBOYS"
    send trade offers PAL discs welcome.

    john33907, Feb 14, 2004

  2. john33907

    Mark W Guest

    Oh, man! I suppose this spares us the expense of an unnecessary legal trial
    to provide a verdict.

    Mark W, Feb 14, 2004

  3. john33907

    Scot Gardner Guest

    <<Oh, man! I suppose this spares us the expense of an unnecessary legal
    trial to provide a verdict.>>

    Actually, since the title of the "docudrama" is _The Laci Peterson
    Story_, we have the entire epic. After all, she and her unborn son
    finally washed up on the shore of San Francisco Bay, so we know what
    happened to her. How it happened remains a mystery, but we can pretty
    well guess what happened.

    Her husband, Scott Peterson, is the one whose story has yet to be
    concluded. Everything about his actions indicates that he murdered Laci
    and her unborn child and then dumped her body in the bay near the
    Berkeley marina.

    According to him, he left his pregnant wife in Modesto on Christmas Eve
    and drove 75 miles to go fishing in Berkeley. While he was gone, she
    mysteriously disappeared. Right! The police didn't believe it either,
    especially after his mistress, Amber Frey, came forward with her story
    and pictures to prove it.

    This is going to be an interesting trial.

    Scot Gardner, Feb 14, 2004
  4. john33907

    Mike Walton Guest

    Mike Walton, Feb 19, 2004
  5. john33907

    Jack Nichols Guest

    I think this well travelled message by David Sween has sealed the fate
    of the Persecution:

    Date: 2004-02-29 18:08:15
    David Sween wrote:

    The case against Scott Peterson has been aired in the National
    Enquirer and it does not belong in any court room where Kangaroo
    Justice does not prevail.

    Mark Geragos does not need a defense to make it clear that it is not
    plausible to legitimately convict a man who has been cleared by 24/7
    scrutiny. The slanderous and spurious allegations which are now called
    "the evidence" have been published in detail, in the National Enquirer
    and if this disinformation is to be pawned off to an unsuspecting
    jury, they need to be informed. And so, if the trial against Scott
    Peterson is to be fair, the judge must instruct the jury accordingly;
    "Members of the jury, I am supplying you with 10 issues of the
    National Enquirer. The theories of nine of the issues have been
    rejected by the prosecution because they made you all laugh. The
    January 6, 2004 issue is indisputable because the National Enquirer
    published a picture of Merlin the tracking dog, and THAT is what you
    call INDISPUTABLE evidence. If, in your infinite wisdom, you determine
    that the National Enquirer is a credible source, you must find guilt
    beyond a reasonable doubt. If you think that the National Enquirer is
    not credible, then Investigators like David Sween gets the last word."

    This case is clearly over as far as the guilt or the innocence of
    Scott Peterson is concerned.

    The judge in the Laci Peterson murder trial was supposed to be Richard
    Arnason, a retired Contra Costa County judge who was choseny by
    California Supreme Court Chief Justice Ronald George. Arnason is a
    well known, criminal law expert with extensive death penalty case
    experience and having served on the Superior Court of Contra Costa
    County for 31 years, he would never tolerate the tactics of
    prosecutors who are pretending to have a case against Scott Peterson.
    Needless to say, the prosecutors had to shop around, to find a judge
    who was willing to listen to a case that would have been thrown out a
    long time ago, if a reasonable judge like Arnoson was not replaced.

    Clearly, any Judge who determines that the National Enquirer had
    showed probable cause that Scott Peterson had killed 27-year-old Laci,
    who was nine months pregnant, and dumped her body in San Francisco
    Bay, needs his head examined.

    I know what I am talking about. In my experience, reasonable and fair
    Judges are irresponsibly replaced when prosecutors understands the
    weakness of their case.

    Michael Cardoza, a criminal defense attorney in the San Francisco Bay
    area, thought that both the prosecution and the defense would approve
    of Arnason and every legal expert was shocked to hear he had been
    replaced.

    "He does what's right and he controls his courtroom," said Cardoza,
    who tried a case before Arnason in 1998.

    If the prosecution had a case, they would have accepted Arnason.
    Instead, they made sure he was disqualified because they [try not to
    laugh] claimed that an experienced and distinguished judge was biased
    against them.

    Mark Geragos is understandably frustrated and angered by the kangaroo
    court that the prosecutors are seeking to construct for the sake of
    lynching Scott Peterson. The prosecution selected judge is even
    refusing to sequester the jury, and in this case, a jury that is not
    sequestered is subject to the manipulation that the Skakel jury was
    subjected to, when demagogues like Dominick Dunne dined within earshot
    of the jurors that lynched Michael Skakel. Needless to say, this
    prosecution is seeking an equally creative way to manipulate the
    Peterson jury; is that why they opposed the request to sequester the
    jury?

    Judge Alfred A. Delucchi said jurors will be allowed to go home each
    night with an admonishment not to discuss the case, "and we'll see
    what happens." We'll see what happens, if this selected fool who is
    supposed to be a judge, continues to preside over a kangaroo court.

    I repeat; The case against Scott Peterson is OVER, because Scott
    Peterson, the most investigated man in America, has been absolutely
    cleared by 24/7 scrutiny. In the alternative, you can promote the so
    called credibility of the January 6, 2004 issue of the National
    Enquirer, because every other issue has prompted widespread laughter
    --and now, it's just a matter of time... before the media rejects the
    latest fraud.

    http://www.geocities.com/botenth/national.htm

    _

    Jack Nichols, Mar 1, 2004