Eyee Blink: free internet security suite

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by grappletech, May 20, 2007.

  1. grappletech

    grappletech Guest

    I was listening to Leo Laporte's radio podcast "The Tech Guy", and he
    was talking about a free internet security suite that is, as of now,
    still free. Since my Norton Internet Security expired, I dumped it and
    installed Blink. So far, it's been great, and it's free. Also, it uses
    less RAM than the other suites. I will be recommending it to all my
    family/friends, along with OpenOffice (another free product).

    http://www.eeye.com/html/products/blink/personal/index.html

    System Requirements

    * Windows 2000 (All workstation versions)
    * Windows XP 32-bit (All versions)
    * Windows Tablet PC (All versions)
    * Windows Media Center (All versions)
    * 233 MHz or higher Intel Pentium II or compatible processor
    * 128 MB of RAM
    * 60 MB hard-disk space required for installation

    Anyone else listen to Leo's show 'The Tech Guy' or his other podcasts --
    such as 'This Week in Tech' (roundtable discussion)? I like his style
    -- friendly and he's knowledgeable. He likes Macs a lot and often
    recommends them to people, but he knows Windows and Linux also.

    grappletech, May 20, 2007