Extremely critical flaw detected in Microsoft Word

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, May 22, 2006.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, May 22, 2006

  2. Au79

    thanatoid Guest

    Thanks for the link. If it wasn't so indicative of consumer
    stupidity,
    this never-ending stream info would be REALLY funny.

    (I've been meaning to thank you for these links for some time.)

    YES, I use Windows. 95B and 98SE Lite. But NO other M$ software.
    You could never pay me enough to install Office. And it is
    simply UNBELIEVABLE how EVERYONE thinks they MUST have it.
    People sure are peculiar.

    thanatoid, May 22, 2006

  3. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    No problem, just a public service.
    In this case, everyone (or nearly everyone) has fallen under the spell of
    the Microsoft marketing voodoo tactic, thus making zombies of average
    consumers.

    In the geek world, MS is referred to as the (Star Trek) Borg: "Resistance is
    futile".

    Au79, May 22, 2006
  4. Au79

    Meat Plow Guest

    Been using MS Office since 1997. Mostly because my clients use it and I
    have to know it to service it. All I can say is thank you Bill Gates for
    making me a very wealthy IT pro in only 9 years in the business. If not
    for such total shit as MS Office, W2K, XP, SBS 2000 / 2003, I would still
    be crawling under desks and running ethernet drops.

    Meat Plow, May 22, 2006
  5. Au79

    NotMe Guest

    | |