    david Guest

    I have a game downloaded but can't extract it, i think its a projectx file
    whatever that is. help please

    david, Jun 13, 2004

  2. what is the file extension??? eg .exe. xip .rar .001

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jun 13, 2004

  3. david

    Ionizer Guest

    Earlier, you were saying that you had already un-RARed the downloaded
    game. Please be clear: what precisely have you downloaded? Have you
    un-RARed it and if so, precisely what do you now have?

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jun 13, 2004
  4. david

    david Guest

    "just says px-goblin..... goblin name of game>

    david, Jun 13, 2004
  5. david

    david Guest

    Downloaded game in rar file, it had 19 files starting with 001 which i
    joined together thanks to newsgroup, now im left with one file that won't
    open

    david, Jun 13, 2004
  6. david

    Ionizer Guest

    What *precisely* is that "one file that won't open?"

    Regards,
    Ian.
    (Now Playing: Pulling Teeth - Green Day)

    Ionizer, Jun 13, 2004
  7. Perhaps an indication that he should buy his games on CDs. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 14, 2004