    address book he made in the program but never got around to exporting.

    TIA

    PS Its Outlook Express 6 (Win XP Pro)

    Gameface, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Gameface

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The original address book is located at C:\Documents and
    Settings\user_name\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book

    You should be able to copy it without any trouble.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Gameface

    Gameface Guest

    Thanks tim,
    I will give that a go :)

    Gameface, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Gameface

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You're welcome - hope it all goes okay. (Don't forget his Internet favorites
    folder <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Gameface

    Gameface Guest

    thanks it worked

    Gameface, Jun 6, 2004
  6. Gameface

    Gameface Guest

    Cheers for all the advice :D

    Gameface, Jun 6, 2004
  7. Gameface

    ProfGene Guest

    There is a feature where you import addresses as text which I have used in
    the past after highlighting all the addresses and saving them as text on a
    floppy.

    ProfGene, Jun 6, 2004