  1. I found 100 5 1/4 floppy drives in our store-room and was
    wondering if they could be sold on eBay. If I make enough
    money I could buy something better than you.

    Frank Hajkjdjian, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Frank Hajkjdjian

    nerd32768 Guest

    not many people need 5.25 inch floppy drives anymore. You might be able to
    sell them in lots of 10 for $5 each, but shipping would keep the customers
    away. The best thing you can do with them is THROW THEM AWAY

    Nerd32768
    MCNGP#35
    A+, Network+, MCP

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Frank Hajkjdjian

    harryph Guest

    they could look good as wall paper

    harryph, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Frank Hajkjdjian

    Nairobi Bob Guest

    I will buy them all.

    How much should I send you by Western Union money
    transfer? Please post details of your bank account to my
    email :

    Thank you for your business. I hope you and your family
    have a happy life.

    Good day.

    Nairobi Bob, Jul 21, 2004
  5. This is just the silliest 419 I have ever seen.

    --
    Fris "IT'S NOT IN ALL CAPS" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Frank Hajkjdjian

    CJ Bolland Guest

    Err... you sure about that?

    CJ Bolland, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Frank Hajkjdjian

    Neil Guest

    non-lethal throwing stars when others tick you off

    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Frank Hajkjdjian

    harryph Guest

    if you don't like what I write Neil simply just...
    don't.... read it, and what's that I was reading the other
    day about liking your balls, your a sick, sick man Neil,
    I'm picturing you as some fat balled short man in front of
    a computer 15 hours a day surrounded by junk food rappers.
    Am I right or what,

    harryph, Jul 21, 2004
  9. Frank Hajkjdjian

    kpg Guest

    Only 100???

    We have about 3000 in our store room. With a Red jacket!

    Any takers???? (will sell for cheap...)

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Frank Hajkjdjian

    kpg Guest

    I'm picturing you as some fat balled short man in front of
    Your are wrong!

    You just described me, not Neil.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Frank Hajkjdjian

    Doom Guest

    Harry that would have been a pretty good flame if you could just learn to
    spell a little better.

    Doom, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Uh, dude... The "babbling on and on again" and "spewed" was just the way
    Neil's news reader quoted your original message. I really don't think it
    was anything personal.
    You like Neil's balls? Do you like my Frisbees?
    Are you a doctor? Or do you just play one on USENET?
    Now his balls are fat?

    And there are junk-food eating Hip Hop stars surrounding him?
    what.

    --
    Fris "I don't think he's short either, but that's a rather personal
    question" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  13. Frank Hajkjdjian

    nerd32768 Guest

    you made multiple grammar mistakes. the correct sentences should be:

    If you don't like what I write, Neil, simply just...
    don't.... read it.What was I reading the other
    day about licking your balls? You're a sick, sick, man Neil.
    I'm picturing you as some fat, bald, short man, in front of
    a computer 15 hours a day surrounded by junk food wrappers.
    Am I right or what?

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  14. Frank Hajkjdjian

    nerd32768 Guest

    how much will you sell them for?

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  15. Frank Hajkjdjian

    Neil Guest

    wow, walk away from your desk for a couple of hours and someone has an
    aneurism. as Firs mentioned the "Babbling on and on" is how I have my stuff
    quoted. If you don't like it *shrug*
    I believe that someone - not I - was sugeesting the licking of Kens. Trust
    me on this, I am REAAAAAAAALY not interested in you lickin mine. Now as for
    some of the lassies here....
    yes I am thank you for noticing....

    THERE IS NO junk food wrappers (or rappers) around my desk...
    I'm going with "what" on this one...

    (and I still think that 5¼ disks would make very good non-lethal throwing
    stars...)

    HTH,HAND

    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  16. Frank Hajkjdjian

    Neil Guest

    write up a horrific story about possesed floppies and sell 'em on
    e-bay...

    (if it can turn a $1 rubber duck into a $41.50 duck [so far] you should
    make a mint off floppies)

    Neil, Jul 21, 2004
  17. Frank Hajkjdjian

    kpg Guest

    how much do you have?

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004
  18. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004
  19. Frank Hajkjdjian

    nerd32768 Guest

    maybe around 10cents each for 50 of them

    nerd32768, Jul 21, 2004
  20. Frank Hajkjdjian

    kpg Guest

    (if it can turn a $1 rubber duck into a $41.50 duck [so far] you should
    I'm just mad I did'nt think of that.

    Man, people are stupid.

    Did I mention that these are blank formatted disks, but when used to boot
    a old Leading Edge they open a portal directly to HELL. This gives the
    bootee
    the ability to summon incredible daemonic powers that can be used for good
    or evil (mostly evil). Sadam Hussein himself was trying to acquire these
    disks
    through his connections with the Russian mafia. I can no longer keep these
    disks at my house. I will only sell them to someone that fully comprehends
    the
    dangers involved.

    kp "bidding starts at $1.00 each" g

    kpg, Jul 21, 2004