    does one connection suffer more problems than the other?

    I am running XP Pro and have version 1.0 USB ports only.
    Thanks for any advice.

    notme, Jan 29, 2005

  2. notme

    Jim Guest

    I am considering upgrading my steam powered horseless carriage to a vehicle
    with a internal combustion engine. Could anybody inform me on how to do this
    becuase I'm as thick as a f*%King hedgehog trying to shag a wirebrush.

    Serial will not be built into motherboards soon, and as for USB 1 and
    56k(48k) modems, dont bother. Its time to consider broadband.
    Thats all I can say. ITS ME!.

    Jim, Jan 30, 2005

  3. notme

    Plato Guest

    Go serial.

    Plato, Jan 30, 2005
  4. notme

    Richard Guest

    Go with usb. Makes life easier.

    Richard, Jan 30, 2005
  5. notme

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Easier for who?

    Jim Berwick, Jan 30, 2005
  6. notme

    TJ. Snow Guest

    Jim expressed precisely :
    How about a thick dick up your arse faggot!!

    TJ. Snow, Jan 30, 2005
  7. Time to start working in earnest on that system upgrade. Use whatever
    works. You won't be needing that modem on your next PC.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org

    Governor Swill, Jan 31, 2005
  8. I agree with Plato - Serial.

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Feb 1, 2005
  9. notme

    jp10558 Guest

    I've found serial quite reliable.

    jp10558, Feb 2, 2005