    Any ideas?

    Regards.
    Dave.

    www.ttdown.com, Jan 3, 2004

  2. I forgot to mention that I have tried the drive connected to
    both firewire ports on the PC, no difference.

    www.ttdown.com, Jan 3, 2004

  3. HDD Portable USB/FireWire drive:
    http://www.iomega.com/europe/support/english/documents/11600e.html
    Not necessarily. MS may have a more suitable driver - go figure.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  4. www.ttdown.com

    blah Guest

    Thanks for the link. I'm loath to try this as I do not have checkbox
    labeled 'Startup Items' in the 'Selective Startup' group of the
    'General'.

    Perhaps I'm just being dumb here. There is a checkbox for 'Load
    Startup Items', perhaps this is the one the doc means.

    Have you had this problem before.

    Cheers,
    Dave.

    blah, Jan 3, 2004
  5. No - I just tried their site for you ;)

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 3, 2004
  6. www.ttdown.com

    blah Guest

    From the 'General' tab on the System Configuration Utility Page,