    settings, there is no difference but the green light never turns on in
    the first place.
    Please help!

    shum, Dec 19, 2004

  2. shum

    SgtMinor Guest

    Try it with no jumpers installed on the HD. With Windows ME or XP the
    system may recognize the drive, with 98 or earlier you may need to
    install a driver.

    SgtMinor, Dec 19, 2004

  3. shum

    Solo Guest

    Hi, recheck all your connections.

    Regards [email protected]

    Solo, Dec 19, 2004
  4. shum

    shum Guest

    Hi, I was using the wrong cable, but now I have another problem that
    I'll give in a new topic.

    shum, Dec 27, 2004
  5. shum

    docmill Guest