    similar setup I would very much appreciate a link and any comments.

    Many thanks,

    Dmitri

    Dmitri, Aug 16, 2004

  2. I thought about that housing, strictly for the price. I have an
    EWA-Marine housing for my camcorder. It was a good thing I didn't
    need access to any buttons and it's hard to mess with that stuff
    underwater with their housings (the bag kind). I just ordered my
    Digital Rebel over the weekend from tristate camera and I think I'm
    going with the Ikelite 6870 Underwater Housing. It's a hardshell that
    gives you access to all your settings underwater. You can buy strobe
    arms for it. I know that may not help you out... but that's what I've
    been looking at for my trip to St. Lucia in November.

    Jack [email protected], Aug 16, 2004

  3. You might want to check out the Forums section at www.wetpixel.com, if
    you haven't already.

    Red Stick Chris, Aug 16, 2004