    mouse icon and nothing happens.

    I've tried reinstalling Firefox but nothing is working.

    Any ideas?

    Paul J The Grump, May 11, 2005

  2. Paul J The Grump

    Moz Champion Guest

    Not exactly certain of what you are saying here.

    the 'extensions' menu shows a busy icon?

    Did you uninstall before re-installing?
    Does launching in safe mode assist you any?

    Moz Champion, May 12, 2005

  3. Mt mouse cursor just turns to the hourglass and then goes back to the
    normal mouse cursor after 30 seconds and no extensions menu.

    I can't install extensions anymore after uninstalling adblock.

    Paul J The Grump, May 12, 2005