    anyone know how to configure the router & access point to work togther?

    Thanks,
    Marty

    Marty, May 29, 2007

  2. Marty

    ato_zee Guest

    You might like to consider power line ethernet as an
    alternative.

    ato_zee, May 29, 2007

  3. Marty

    Lem Guest

    MVP Jack has a good discussion on his website:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Distance.html

    Note that if you are willing to do a little learning, you might want to
    investigate getting a Linksys WRT54GL or a Buffalo WHR G54S (or a used
    Linksys WRT54G v.4 or earlier from eBay or the like) and installing 3rd
    party firmware that will unlock a lot of the capability of the hardware
    that is unavailable through the stock firmware. For more info, see, e.g.:

    http://www.linksysinfo.org/forums/
    http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

    Lem, May 29, 2007