    configure my 2514's to pass traffic straight thru ?

    Many thanks
    dean

    diabolik, Sep 8, 2005

  2. diabolik

    FixIT Guest

    Yes you can. You'll need to setup static NAT if you want the migrated
    and the non-migrated hosts to talk to one another during the transition
    stage.

    FixIT, Sep 8, 2005

  3. diabolik

    router-man Guest

    Cant i set up the 2514 and transparent bridges with no ip addresses so
    that they carry out layer 2 routing functions.

    Will this work:

    10.214.100.X
    ------2514-----g703-----E1-----g703----2514----10.214.100.X
    no ip no ip

    what i need is a config file that shows me how to set this up#

    many thanks
    dean

    router-man, Sep 8, 2005