    ip nat inside source static <localaddr> <globaladdr> extendable

    Do i have the option "extendable" because of 2 static nat policies with the same global address (10.10.10.10) ?

    Thank You!

    friesen.sv, Jun 25, 2013

  2. If you look at the "show ip nat translations" command you'll see the
    output is a table with a bunch of fields per translation.

    An extended translation is one where all the columns are filled in so
    we have enough information to tell which translation a particular packet
    matches.

    Not all entries are extended so it's possible that one entry can match
    several different connections if you will.

    That's my understanding. Extendable is just a way to tell NAT to
    remember as much as possible about a translation.

    Martin Gallagher, Jun 26, 2013

  3. friesen.sv

    friesen.sv Guest

    Thank You!