    If using a NETGEAR RangeMax Next Wireless-N Router and getting a poor to no
    signal on a laptop, would it help the signal strength on the laptop if I
    were to use a NETGEAR RangeMax NEXT Wireless-N Notebook Card?

    BB, Aug 8, 2007

  2. Hi
    Could be that the card would help since with the matching card it should do
    preN rather than 802.11g.
    However, if the card is expensive or does not really help, other means can
    work too.
    These pages shave the most prevalent solutions to Wireless Range.
    Wireless Router as an AP - http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Wireless Bridging - http://www.ezlan.net/bridging.html
    Wireless Modes - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
    Hi Gain Antenna - http://www.ezlan.net/antennae.html