Exporting Reports from WLSE?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by E Recio, Feb 1, 2006.

  1. E Recio

    E Recio Guest

    1) And lastly, but most importantly, how can I just get a simple report
    of all currently associated and authenticated MACs, including their
    detailed data (i.e.: software, hardware versions etc.)

    When I go to: Reports -> Wireless Clients
    I drop down on "Client MAC Address"
    Enter "*"
    Click "Search"

    I get a list of MAC addresses. I would like to export "Client Detail"
    information for *all* of those clients.

    2) I tried to export a WLSE report, but it seems like the documentation
    is a bit fubar'd (WLSE URL Based Export). Can anyone help with this?
    I.E.:
    https://foo.bar.com/servlet/com.cis...nt Detail&filetype=csv&reportcategory=current

    Doesn't really work.

    3) Also there's mention of an XML API. Can this be used to export reports?

    Thanks in advance.

    Elmo

    E Recio, Feb 1, 2006