    weeks ago, and they still haven't had time to reply. Hope this forum
    is quicker.

    Thanks

    Neesie, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Neesie

    beuzet Guest

    In Picasa2 just click on the backup button (left of the find box)
    and follow the directions. You don't need to export the pictures
    first. The next time you want to archive pictures it will bring up
    a list of the new ones and any others you may have edited.

    If you do want to export the pictures first you need to write them
    to the hard drive, as you did, and then send that newly created
    directory to your CD writer as you would for any other CD writing
    task.

    beuzet, May 2, 2005