    model/picture dimensions (not shown in that list, but available as
    part of the configurable columns).

    -sw

    Sqwertz, May 4, 2008

  2. Sqwertz

    Sqwertz Guest

    I'm all too familiar with redirecting the output of DOS commands to
    text files and importing the results into a database (and without
    manually editing the file to put commas in). Though I'd much rather
    be doing it in Unix.

    But... Using Windows, how do you propose to get the "Comments" field
    using the DIR command? (See the picture I posted).

    -sw

    Sqwertz, May 4, 2008

  3. Sqwertz

    why? Guest

    A smaller screenshot just of a few lines shows just what you mean and
    instead of 936 x 696 jpg at 131KB , a smaller 674 x 44 at 15K is better.
    Also use try GIF instead of JPG for a screenshot like that.

    Try the often mentioned Karen's Directory Printer,
    http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

    or www.google.com for others.

    Me

    why?, May 4, 2008
  4. Sqwertz

    Sqwertz Guest

    Thanks. I'll take a look at it.

    -sw

    Sqwertz, May 4, 2008
  5. Sqwertz

    Sqwertz Guest

    I appreciate your trying, but that would not have achieved my intended
    results which I clearly stated.
    Yes. The last thing I want to do is type over 1,000 tinypic links that
    contain cryptic strings like: http://i23.tinypic.com/257kpjm.jpg .

    OK, so you're joking. I hope and think.

    =sw

    Sqwertz, May 5, 2008