    Is it possible to just export a single folder or should I just forget
    about it?

    I use Mozilla 1.7.12, my husband use IE.

    Charani, Jul 16, 2006

  2. Charani

    gwtc Guest

    they won't get over written, just added to.

    Luckily, you're using Mozilla Suite, and you can do something fancy
    with it. First, from the bookmark manager export the bookmarks.html
    file [Tools, Export]. Now, Open that file, Tools, Open Bookmarks
    File, and open it. Remove all the entries you don't want. Now,
    reopen you main bookmark file.

    From IE, click on File, Import, and import that edited bookmarks file.

    gwtc, Jul 16, 2006
  4. Charani